Thursday, May 11, 2017

Creatures or Animals!

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday! Before I get to the Topping for this challenge, I need to welcome our newest Surprise Party Guest Cathy Roffey to the STB team.  She will be with us for the next two months! Welcome Cathy! You can learn a bit about her below!

I am also so very happy to report that Patti is back with us this week, and as you can see by her card below, there was no loss of mojo during her absence! Welcome back Patti!  You and your talent was sorely missed!

Okay, now let's get to it...shall we!

    Our "Toppings" option this time is...
"Creatures or Animals"
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
The choice is yours!



Cathy Roffey
Hi I’m Cathy and I’ve been making cards for quite a few years, although I only started my blog in 2013. I’ve always loved crafty things and have tried lots of things once lol! My style of cards is probably CAS, although I’ve been dabbling in mixed media and paper flower making lately.  I live in northern NSW on a property with lots of bush and wildlife around, as well as the usual dogs, cat and chickens! Both of our boys are living at home, so between them and my hubby, I have a captive audience for card critiquing! I work full time in a school office so look forward to the holidays when I can try new techniques and build up my card stash.

Surprise Party Guest
Cathy
The Design Team

Glenda

Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Please include one of our graphics and a link back to our blog.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges. 
6. As always, please have fun! All products are welcome!


This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, May 23rd.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!