Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!
I am going to get right to it, as it is time to introduce you to our new Surprise Party Guest for the months of October and November along with an unfortunate farewell.
My name is Sherrie and I live in Northern Minnesota. I am married to my high school sweet heart of 33 years. We are blessed with 3 children and 3 sweet granddaughters. I retired from my job in 2014 to spend more time with my grand children and have been enjoying every minute of it. I started crafting about 20 years ago and started with card making and then soon after got hooked on scrapbooking and 3d projects. I also enjoy gardening, baking and shopping. Thank you so much Nancy for inviting me to GD here at Seize the Birthday!
Before I get to our Challenge, I need to say Goodbye and Thanks to Brenda one of our Design Team members. Sadly, life hasn't slow down enough for her and she is going to have to say farewell to us. Brenda, It's been a pleasure having you on our Design team and I wish you and your family nothing but the very best! Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing!
Okay, It's time for the ever so popular Anything Goes Challenge!
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
Our Surprise Party Guest
The Design Team
Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges and we would really love for you to add one of our graphics to your post.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All products are welcome!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, October 18th.